Old versionsSee all
Whether encoding MPEG video for DVD production, producing Windows Media for streaming or transcoding between NTSC and PAL, ProCoder software makes video format conversion quick and easy.
With it you can encode a single source to multiple targets simultaneously, run multiple conversion jobs back-to-back in batch mode, or use drag-and-drop preset icons to start conversion with a single click.
The ProCoder 3 software has an array of high-performance features, including a design that efficiently leverages the power of your CPU, broad codec support, local and networked use capabilities to fit your workflow, and queue management to ensure your jobs are performed in just the right order.
- Professional high-speed, high-quality encoding and conversion of video to all popular formats, including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, Windows Media, QuickTime, and more
- Microsoft Windows XP and Vista compatible
- Grid encoding for MPEG-2 (transport stream, program stream)
- Support for multiple CPUs within one PC (including quad-core)
- Watch folder function for automated encoding
- Job queuing manager with priority functions
- Stitching of multiple source files to create a single file
- Multiple color-space support including YUV and RGB
- Aspect-ratio and NTSC/PAL conversion, frame-rate interpolation, and automatic adaptive deinterlacing
- 3:2 pulldown and inverse telecine
- Multi-pass VBR processing
- Full HD support for MPEG and Windows Media
- VOB file and DVD-video image creation with chapter points
- Save droplets for quick, drag-and-drop conversion
- Separate audio import/export options including multiplexing and audio mapping
- Export plug-in for Grass Valley EDIUS nonlinear editing software
- Includes presets for Blu-ray authoring software
- Intel Celeron, Intel Pentium III, Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon, AMD Athlon XP or AMD Duron processor, 800 MHz CPU or faster (multiprocessor and hyper-threading support included)
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB of RAM required for HD encoding)
- 80 MB free disk space
- DirectX 9.0 or later
- Windows XP Home or Windows XP Professional (SP2 or later, 32-bit)
- Windows Vista (SP1 or later, 32-bit or 64-bit), including the following operating systems:
-- Windows Vista Home Basic
-- Windows Vista Home Premium
-- Windows Vista Business
-- Windows Vista Ultimate
- One free USB port (1.1 or higher)
ProCoder - a powerful and totally professional software solution that allows you to convert and encode video files.